CAREERS WITH LEAN OUT METHOD
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
WHO YOU ARE - LOM CULTURE FIT
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are not looking for a standard 9-5 or M-F "job"
- You work hard but have fun too and understand the importance of self-care
- You want to work somewhere where your opinion is valued and you are a part of the solution
- You want to be a part of helping build something bigger than you
- You're resourceful and have never met a problem you can't solve
- You take personal accountability and are all about generating measurable results
- Reliable is your middle name, when you make a commitment there is never any doubt you will deliver
- You understand how to prioritize and structure your time for optimal results and aren't afraid to ask for help when you need it
- You love to learn and are consistently expanding your knowledge and skillset
- You take initiative and always find something to do to optimize results without waiting to be told what to do
- You execute all projects in a growth-driven and data-driven manner
- You work great in a team environment, with the ability to also work independently
- You take direction well balanced with coming up with your own self-driven plan on a day to day basis
- You love to travel and connect with people in person and look forward to in-person retreats and team planning events
- You are excited to invest heavily in going through our programs and truly becoming an expert in our methods, systems, and point of view
WHO WE ARE + LOM TOP 10 VALUES
The Lean Out Method is a business strategy agency that supports coaches, consultants, and entrepreneurs to grow and scale their businesses, dramatically increase their impact and profitability, and learn how to do less to achieve more in order to create sustainable success. Founded by lean business consultant and accessory brand owner, Crista Grasso, the Lean Out Method is headquartered in Connecticut and supports clients all over the world. We value:
- Authenticity: Keep it real, keep it LOM. Live and share what we believe and model the way for others to do the same.
- Experimentation: Be curious. Don't be afraid to take risks and make mistakes. Always be experimenting, innovating, learning, and systematically trying new things. The only true failure is not trying.
- Inspired Growth: Stay driven and hungry for growth but always do so in a way that feels true to the brand and our vision and never because it feels like something we’re “supposed to” be doing. True for the business and true for the person.
- Integrity: Honesty and transparency above all else. Be open and truthful even when it’s uncomfortable.
- Lean: Do less, but better. Know what’s adding the most value and optimize the shit out of it. Eliminate everything else.
- Openness: Our differences make us stronger. Always be open to and inclusive of different perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs.
- Outcomes Over Actions: Things aren’t done when the box is checked on your to-do list; it’s all about when the outcome is achieved and the results meet or exceed all expectations. Always be clear on the ‘why’ behind the ‘what,’ ensure it is directionally aligned with our vision and values, and take personal accountability for the outcomes.
- Possibility: We believe that anything is possible if you are creative, committed, and resourceful enough. We believe that for ourselves and seek to inspire our clients to believe the same rather than letting fear drive their decisions.
- Play to Your Strengths: Spend as much of your time as possible doing what you are uniquely skilled to do. We believe this for our clients and for our team.
- Simplicity: Always look for the simplest most repeatable solution. Avoid over-complicating and over-architecting.
Meet The Founder
Crista Grasso is an international lean business consultant to multi-billion dollar businesses, coach to 6 and 7 figure entrepreneurs, and a global accessory brand owner. As the creator of both the Lean Out Method and the 90 Day Lean Out Planner, Crista has been helping businesses achieve accelerated results and increased profitability for two decades.
Known as the "Business Optimizer", Crista has the ability to quickly cut through the noise and focus on optimizing the core things that will make the biggest impact to grow and scale a business.
She specializes in helping businesses identify the most important things they should focus on right now that will drive maximum value for their customers and maximum profits for their business.