The largest companies in the world spend millions of dollars every year in an effort to eliminate waste and improve efficiencies; they do this because the cost of not doing it, is greater.
As a small business owner, you might not have millions of dollars to spend, but you can leverage the same principles, to make sure your business is running as lean as possible and to guarantee the largest return on your investment. I’ve worked with some of the world’s leading companies to help ensure their businesses are running as lean as possible and now I help small business owners achieve the same results, helping them retain as much profit and time as possible.
In Episode 75, I show you five main areas that business owners leave time and profit on the table. This episode is taken from the Lean Out Method’s limited series podcast Do Less, Scale Faster, which goes into great detail on how you can simplify and scale your business and where I introduce you to our Lean Business Scaling System. If you are ready to stop wasting hundreds of hours a month and want to make sure you aren’t leaving money and time on the table, visit www.scalingpodcast.com to learn more about this series and to get notified when it goes live.
In this episode we dive into the ways consulting, coaching and service-based businesses waste hundreds of hours and leave massive amounts of profit on the table.
Tune into Episode 75 of the Lean Out Your Business Podcast
Show topics include:
- Sneak peek into the Lean Out Method’s limited series podcast
- Average amount of hours each person in your business wastes a week
- How you can improve your profit margin without more hustle
- Ways in which businesses unintentionally work harder and not smarter
- The truth about creating new offers
- Determining when new ideas are important to pursue vs. a distraction
- Examples of underutilizing your time and resources
- The biggest misperceptions about systems
- Why it's important to define your operating model
- What is visionaryitis and how is it negatively impacting your business
- The cost of not being able to find things in your business
- The greatest benefits from putting systems in place for you and your team
Links from Today’s Episode:
- Deep dive into all 10 things that drain profitability and time and receive key actions you can take now to reclaim the hidden time and profit in your business by downloading our free guide at leanoutmethod.com/waste.
- Need help creating a lean business model that allows you to save time and make more money? Visit scalingpodcast.com and sign up to be notified when our limited series podcast is released.
by Crista Grasso
Crista Grasso is the go-to strategic planning expert for leading global businesses and online entrepreneurs when they want to scale. Known as the "Business Optimizer", Crista has the ability to quickly cut through noise and focus on optimizing the core things that will make the biggest impact to scale a business simply and sustainably. She specializes in helping businesses gain clarity on the most important things that will drive maximum value for their clients and maximum profits for their business. She is the creator of the Lean Out Method, 90 Day Lean Out Planner, and host of the Lean Out Your Business Podcast.