As an entrepreneur, you most likely have no shortage of ideas. In fact, your natural tendency to create and innovate is what sent you on the entrepreneurial journey in the first place. This creativity and innovation makes you great at getting things started but it’s often the exact same reason why projects don’t get finished and why team members can often get overwhelmed or frustrated. In the end, your biggest strength (when left unchecked) can become the main reason why you are leaving money on the table.
You have an internal need to create new and different but your business needs consistency, focus, and innovation in order to succeed. So, what do you do?
In Episode 81 of the Lean Out Your Business Podcast, host Crista Grasso, shares practical ways she manages her own creative desires while making sure everything in her business remains as simple and efficient as possible.
Show topics include:
- How & why do entrepreneurs often leave money on the table
- Why you shouldn’t always be creating “new and different” aspects of your business
- The hardest way to scale your business
- What happens after you sell an offer
- Customer retention and what you should be doing to ensure it
- How to avoid easily overworking your team
- Ways to feed your creative and innovative soul without sabotaging your business
- Ways to structure your offers so that it feeds your creativity
- Tips on who you need to hire if you are a creative CEO
- Who your next strategic hire should be
- How to align more with your zone of genius and be intentional EVERY time you offer something new and different in your business
- Things you need to ask yourself before you implement anything new or different in your business
- What is an innovation backlog and why do you need one?
- How to scale your business while doing less in order to achieve more
Links from Today’s Episode:
- · Download the free PDF: 10 Areas of Waste in Your Business
- · Apply to join the Reimagine Retreat in October - a combination of a retreat + a mastermind experience.
by Crista Grasso
Crista Grasso is the go-to strategic planning expert for leading global businesses and online entrepreneurs when they want to scale. Known as the "Business Optimizer", Crista has the ability to quickly cut through noise and focus on optimizing the core things that will make the biggest impact to scale a business simply and sustainably. She specializes in helping businesses gain clarity on the most important things that will drive maximum value for their clients and maximum profits for their business. She is the creator of the Lean Out Method, 90 Day Lean Out Planner, and host of the Lean Out Your Business Podcast. She is also the founder and CVO of the Profitable Planner Co and Criscara Jewelry.