E36 Increase Online Visibility with Lisa Pezik
Explore Other Episodes
Have you ever implemented a lead generation strategy in your business and had absolutely no return on it? Or maybe it worked a little too well and you quickly realized you didn’t have the infrastructure or systems in place to keep up with the influx in leads?
There are some critical things you want to do to set yourself up for success, and in Episode 36 of The Lean Out Your Business Podcast, Lisa Pezik shares how. Lisa is a lead generator and content creation specialist, who founded Infinite Design House with her husband Eric. Together they help their customers get clear on their message, transition when things aren’t working, get visible online (and offline) and get potential customers to take notice so that they become clients fast.
In my conversation with Lisa, she shares what works and what doesn’t work when it comes to content creation and lead generation and why she sees so many Facebook ads flop.
Lisa shared pure gold this entire episode but some of my key takeaways:
- You don’t need to be perfect to show up. The days of perfectly curated everything are gone, people want to see the depth of who you are as a person.
- We all have a story to share, vulnerability builds connection; it’s also a great way to attract and repel the right people, attracting your ideal clients and repelling the people who weren’t the right fit for you
- The fortune is in the follow-up, very few people purchase on the first click, which means you need a nurture/follow up sequence, you may need a sales team in place and you need to remarket/retarget potential clients so that one they either ignore you or purchase from you.
In this episode, we dive into:
- Why there is no room for cookie-cutter in today’s business world
- How you can use your story to find your ideal customers
- Why you need to be vulnerable in your storytelling (and what that looks like, hint: it’s not emotional dumping on your audience)
- How perfect is boring (and no longer sells)
- How to know when you’re ready to implement lead generation
- Why you need a team and what it looks like to manage one
Connect with Lisa:
ABOUT THE SHOW
The Lean Out Your Business Podcast is a show dedicated to helping entrepreneurs accelerate business growth and simplify success.
Hosted by Crista Grasso who has been helping businesses for more than 2 decades to lean out by optimizing what's working and eliminating anything not adding value.
If you are ready for more time back in your day and more profit in your business, while doing business differently and growing and scaling on YOUR terms, tune in to the podcast.
SUBSCRIBE ON YOUR FAVORITE PLATFORM
UNCOVER HIDDEN TIME AND PROFIT IN YOUR BUSINESS
Download our proprietary waste guide to uncover where you could be getting time back in your week and increasing your profit margin
If you have ever found yourself wishing there were more hours in the day or more profit in your business, the reality is that there is hidden time and money in your business.
After spending more than 20 years working with businesses to uncover hidden time and profit as they scale, I've identified 10 of the top areas coaching, consulting, and service-based businesses leave massive amounts of time and money on the table. Download the free guide to determine where you have hidden time and money in your business.