E74 How to Unapologetically Reclaim Your Power with Karen Fagan
Learn what it can feel like to unapologetically reclaim your power to live your best life in Episode 74 of the Lean Out Your Business podcast. If you have been stuck in fear, too afraid to move forward in your life because you’re concerned about what other people might think or because you think your dream may be too impossible to achieve, then you won’t want to miss this interview with Karen Fagan.
Karen Fagan is an International Empowerment Expert who is passionate about helping women reclaim their power and get exactly what they want in life. By teaching and coaching women how to uncover who they truly are, Karen helps women generate and experience extraordinary passion, pleasure, and purpose in their lives.
In this episode, we dive into:
- Common things that get in the way of people getting exactly what they want (especially women)
- How you can stop attaching meaning to the stories we tell ourselves
- Why we are concerned with other people’s opinions
- How to recognize when you’re living in a fear state
- How you’ll know when you are living your best life
- How leveraging the Fagan Freedom Formula can change your life
- What reclaiming your power looks and feels like
- How to know if you are not living in your power
- What happens when you relinquish your choice
- Why your number one priority needs to be you (even if you are a mom)
- Karen’s story and how she learned to reclaim her power
Connect with Karen:
ABOUT THE SHOW
The Lean Out Your Business Podcast is a show dedicated to helping entrepreneurs accelerate business growth and simplify success.
Hosted by Crista Grasso who has been helping businesses for more than 2 decades to lean out by optimizing what's working and eliminating anything not adding value.
If you are ready for more time back in your day and more profit in your business, while doing business differently and growing and scaling on YOUR terms, tune in to the podcast.
SUBSCRIBE ON YOUR FAVORITE PLATFORM
UNCOVER HIDDEN TIME AND PROFIT IN YOUR BUSINESS
Download our proprietary waste guide to uncover where you could be getting time back in your week and increasing your profit margin
If you have ever found yourself wishing there were more hours in the day or more profit in your business, the reality is that there is hidden time and money in your business.
After spending more than 20 years working with businesses to uncover hidden time and profit as they scale, I've identified 10 of the top areas coaching, consulting, and service-based businesses leave massive amounts of time and money on the table. Download the free guide to determine where you have hidden time and money in your business.