E51 Embrace What Makes You Different with Diann Wingert
Explore Other Episodes
What makes you stand out as an expert? Is it your years of experience? Is it the number of transformations you have been able to get your clients? Does it come from the years of education and investments you have put into yourself? Or is it how well you show up as yourself and share with the world what makes you special?
Diann Wingert is an expert on the intersection of mental health and entrepreneurship and her jam is helping other women break through their limiting beliefs and turn the things that make them different into the very thing that makes them stand out and be successful.
In this episode, we dive into:
- The mindset issue that keeps people from wanting to stand out
- What imposter syndrome really is
- Why we need to claim our own expertise before others do
- The reasons why women do not sell themselves and their businesses
- Why follow the leader is a fun children’s game but not a great business strategy
- What it means to give yourself permission to approve of yourself
- Realizing that you are not responsible for other people’s feelings
- The 4 limiting beliefs that most frequently convince us to play small
- What it means to think like an entrepreneur
- Failure has nothing to do with you
- When coaching is better than therapy
Connect with Diann:
ABOUT THE SHOW
The Lean Out Your Business Podcast is a show dedicated to helping entrepreneurs accelerate business growth and simplify success.
Hosted by Crista Grasso who has been helping businesses for more than 2 decades to lean out by optimizing what's working and eliminating anything not adding value.
If you are ready for more time back in your day and more profit in your business, while doing business differently and growing and scaling on YOUR terms, tune in to the podcast.
SUBSCRIBE ON YOUR FAVORITE PLATFORM
UNCOVER HIDDEN TIME AND PROFIT IN YOUR BUSINESS
Download our proprietary waste guide to uncover where you could be getting time back in your week and increasing your profit margin
If you have ever found yourself wishing there were more hours in the day or more profit in your business, the reality is that there is hidden time and money in your business.
After spending more than 20 years working with businesses to uncover hidden time and profit as they scale, I've identified 10 of the top areas coaching, consulting, and service-based businesses leave massive amounts of time and money on the table. Download the free guide to determine where you have hidden time and money in your business.