If you know you want to work smarter not harder this year but aren't sure where to start, get ready for some great advice from past guests of the Lean Out Your Business Podcast.
In episode 112, we take a look back at some of the best advice our guests shared last year.
If you feel like you have a never-ending to-do list and find it challenging to know where to begin to optimize your business and improve the way you work, you won't want to miss this episode.
In this episode, guests share what's working for them to get more done with less effort and time, including:
- How to leverage good enough thinking
- Understanding your genius time
- Getting clear on your top priorities
- The art of delegation and knowing what to delegate
- The power of aligned action
- How to avoid complexity and keep things simple
- How to surround yourself with the right people
- The importance of doing the inner work
- Leveraging 90 day planning
- Bulk creation and systems
- Simplifying your offerings
- Why you want to remove as many decisions from your plate as possible
- Doing the thing that moves the needle in your business
Listen to Episode 112 of the Lean Out Your Business Podcast to learn more.
Ready to simplify and streamline how you scale your business?
- We are now accepting Visionary CEOs and their right-hand Ops Leads into our signature Simplify to Scale mentorship program. Learn more and join us at leanoutmethod.com/scale.
- Join us for our transformational in-person business retreats and masterminds each Spring and Fall at leanoutmethod.com/retreats.
- Have questions? Want to explore partnering together to scale your business? Connect with me on my personal Instagram @cristagrasso or LinkedIn and let’s start a conversation.
by Crista Grasso
Crista Grasso is the go-to strategic planning expert for leading global businesses and online entrepreneurs when they want to scale. Known as the "Business Optimizer", Crista has the ability to quickly cut through noise and focus on optimizing the core things that will make the biggest impact to scale a business simply and sustainably. She specializes in helping businesses gain clarity on the most important things that will drive maximum value for their clients and maximum profits for their business. She is the creator of the Lean Out Method, 90 Day Lean Out Planner, and host of the Lean Out Your Business Podcast. She is also the founder and CVO of the Profitable Planner Co and Criscara Jewelry.