When you created your business did you dream of having time freedom and traveling the world, or did you dream of building a large team and changing the world, or maybe something different? How does what you do today support that long-term vision?
It’s really important to start with the end in mind when defining or reimagining your business model. Because over time our business model can fall out of alignment.
You may start with your business model in alignment but over time, as you say yes to new opportunities, and as the business begins to take on a life of its own, it can quickly become misaligned, which leads entrepreneurs to burnout and questioning why they started in the first place.
In Episode 32 of the Lean Out Your Business Podcast, I take you behind the scenes of my recent Simplify to Scale Workshop and share one of the activities we did around reimagining an aligned business model that matches your lifestyle and business vision.
In today’s episode, you'll learn:
- Why you should begin with the end in mind
- Two very different business models and why your response might be a good indicator of what business model is best for you
- The beauty and curse of entrepreneurship
- The importance of alignment
Tune into Episode 32 of the Lean Out Your Business Podcast
References Mentioned in Episode #32:
- Join us over in our private Facebook community
"Once you know where you want to go, you want to ensure your business model is in alignment." - Crista Grasso Click To Tweet
Ready to simplify and streamline how you scale your business?
- We are now accepting Visionary CEOs and their right-hand Ops Leads into our signature Simplify to Scale mentorship program. Learn more and join us at leanoutmethod.com/scale.
- Join us for our transformational in-person business retreats and masterminds each Spring and Fall at leanoutmethod.com/retreats.
- Have questions? Want to explore partnering together to scale your business? Book a FREE strategy call to explore working together.
by Crista Grasso
Crista Grasso is the go-to strategic planning expert for leading global businesses and online entrepreneurs when they want to scale. Known as the "Business Optimizer", Crista has the ability to quickly cut through noise and focus on optimizing the core things that will make the biggest impact to scale a business simply and sustainably. She specializes in helping businesses gain clarity on the most important things that will drive maximum value for their clients and maximum profits for their business. She is the creator of the Lean Out Method, 90 Day Lean Out Planner, and host of the Lean Out Your Business Podcast.