E65 Leading as a Bold, Brave, Female Entrepreneur with Amber Hurdle
Explore Other Episodes
Being a bold, brave female entrepreneur doesn’t mean you never fall down; it means that when you do fall down, you get back up, because if you don’t quit, it will get better. Amber Hurdle is living proof of this.
From navigating being a teen mom and working multiple jobs to provide for her baby, to having to completely re-envision her business when she lost 18 months of speaking engagements and coaching clients almost overnight as a result of the pandemic, Amber models leading as a bold, brave, female entrepreneur.
She is the CEO of Amber Hurdle Consulting, a multi-award-winning consulting firm that pioneers using both science and marketing principles to strengthen customers’ brands from the inside out. She helps female entrepreneurs overcome costly business problems like ineffective recruiting, turnover, underperformance, declining morale and leadership gaps by clearly connecting her clients’ people strategy to their business strategy, reminding her clients to lead with their heart first and that a little bit of grit goes a long way.
In this episode, we dive into:
- What it means to be a bold, brave, female entrepreneur
- The 4-steps of leading like a bombshell
- What it looks like to start from zero each day
- A better way to look at “failure”
- How to know when it’s time to quit
- How the mantra “simplify to amplify” can change your life and your business
- What to do if your entrepreneur eyes are bigger than your belly (aka the amount of time you have in a day)
- Why being weird is a good thing, especially for entrepreneurs
Connect with Amber:
- Visit Ambers's Website
- Take the Free Quiz - What Type of Bombshell Business Woman Are You?
- Follow Amber on LinkedIn
- Follow Amber on Facebook
- Follow Amber on Twitter
- Follow Amber on Instagram
- Subscribe to Amber's YouTube Channel
- Check out - The Bombshell Business Podcast
- Grab a copy of The Bombshell Business Woman: How to Become a Bold, Brave, Female Entrepreneur
ABOUT THE SHOW
The Lean Out Your Business Podcast is a show dedicated to helping entrepreneurs accelerate business growth and simplify success.
Hosted by Crista Grasso who has been helping businesses for more than 2 decades to lean out by optimizing what's working and eliminating anything not adding value.
If you are ready for more time back in your day and more profit in your business, while doing business differently and growing and scaling on YOUR terms, tune in to the podcast.
SUBSCRIBE ON YOUR FAVORITE PLATFORM
UNCOVER HIDDEN TIME AND PROFIT IN YOUR BUSINESS
Download our proprietary waste guide to uncover where you could be getting time back in your week and increasing your profit margin
If you have ever found yourself wishing there were more hours in the day or more profit in your business, the reality is that there is hidden time and money in your business.
After spending more than 20 years working with businesses to uncover hidden time and profit as they scale, I've identified 10 of the top areas coaching, consulting, and service-based businesses leave massive amounts of time and money on the table. Download the free guide to determine where you have hidden time and money in your business.