Why Your Business Needs a Lean Strategic Planning System In Order To Scale
Strategic planning is the backbone of consistently and effectively achieving your goals and revenue targets in your business, but most planning systems are far too complex, time intensive, and restrictive for a dynamic small business.
The lean strategic planning system is a proven and highly effective planning and goal achievement system that balances structure with flexibility and will help you cut through noise, distractions, and competing priorities so you can achieve your biggest goals and create a scalable, profitable, and sustainably successful business without working 24x7 and giving up your personal life, health, and freedom for your next level of business success.
It connects vision to execution so you have confidence you are always working on the right things to make your big bold vision and goals a reality as quickly as possible.
Here's a sneak peek into what we include in our Lean Strategic Planning System
- Defining Your Vision and Why
- Setting Clear and Focused Business Goals
- Establishing Revenue and Growth Targets
- Your Aligned and Streamlined Business Model
- Defining Your Long-Term Roadmap
- Creating a 90 Day Plan
- Defining Your Weekly and Daily Activities
- "Just in Time" Planning
- 15x1 Planning Framework
- Leveraging Focus Blocks
- Increasing Your Productivity - Lean Style
- Adopting a Growth Mindset
- Gaining Confidence in Your Plans
- Conducting Reviews and Retrospectives
- Optimizing Your Results
- Progress Dashboards and KPIs
- The Right Things to Work On at the Right Time
- Project Management Tool Set Up and Usage
- Team Planning Meetings
The backbone of every system is based on the 4 pillars of the Lean Out Method - Context, Clarity, Commitment, and Kaizen
Here are the business questions that the Lean Strategic Planning System answers:
- What are the long term and short term vision and goals for the business?
- What is the right business model based on our vision, goals, and target market?
- How can I have confidence we are working on the right things at the right time?
- How do I have insight into what everyone is working on?
- When and how should we do our planning as a team and individually?
- What project management tool do we commit to using as a team?
- How do I push through mindset challenges and limiting beliefs?
- How can we be as productive and efficient as possible?
- What should we measure?
- How can we optimize our results?
- How can we review our results to continuously improve and ensure we are working on the highest impact things?
"Overall, it's been a tremendous experience for me, and I feel so much more confident.
I am 100% more focused... No more unfinished projects. No more confusion for me about what should be a priority in my business. I'm achieving the vision for my business and I'm working in my zone of genius, and I am having a lot more fun and enjoying what I love to do because I'm not spinning my wheels anymore.
I have become more profitable and who doesn't love that! While the profitability is amazing, I'm definitely loving how I am working smarter and not harder. I've cleared away the overwhelm and the exhaustion."
The Lean Strategic Planning System is one of 9 interconnected engines that comprise the Lean Business Scaling System™.
Interested in implementing the Lean Business Scaling System™ and building out your Lean Strategic Planning System™?