You need a rockstar team in order to have true time freedom and a sustainable and scalable business model. There is an art and science to building high performing and self led teams who are just as passionate about your business and vision as you are. The Lean Dream Team System helps you build out that team.
Whether you are just getting started with hiring, or you are a seasoned leader with an existing team, the Lean Dream Team system will help you with finding, hiring, onboarding, managing, upleveling, and scaling your team.
Includes job descriptions, hiring plans, done-for-you templates and SOPs, and so much more than you can use as a jumping off point and adapt to your specific business needs.
So much of what you've been taught about teams is not a good fit for small businesses.
If you've struggled to find (and keep) the right people, feel like your team is eating up all of your profits, and often wonder if it would take you less time and headache to just go back to doing everything yourself, there is a better way.
There is a lean and simple way to build out your dream team of devoted rock stars fully committed to your vision.
Hi, I'm Crista Grasso and over the past 2 decades, I have helped numerous companies modernize and transform the way they hire, develop, lead, and approach teams.
I personally have built and led small teams and large matrixed teams. The one thing they all had in common is that they were self-led and high-performing teams aligned around a common vision and clear goals, enabling me to be the visionary leader and not be stuck in the day-to-day.
The Lean Dream Team System shows you how to do the same.
"Working with Crista, I witnessed how devoted her team was, and I found myself lusting after that kind of dedication.
Even her independent contractors were so passionate about her vision and mission, and it was so inspiring to watch Crista step into full visionary leadership while her team seamlessly managed everything behind-the-scenes."
Our Lean Dream Team System includes expert and proprietary training modules for building out and upleveling your lean dream team plus robust implementation toolkits to fast track your results.
Here's a sneak peek into what we include in our Lean Dream Team System
- Developing Your Strategic Hiring Plan:
- Hiring Mistakes to Avoid
- Creating a Hiring Plan with Detailed Template
- How and When to Use Personality Tests
- Hiring Your Lean Dream Team:
- Understanding the 4 Layers of Team and Who to Hire When
- Leveraging the IT-E Hiring Framework
- Values-Based Hiring Strategies
- Hiring Job Descriptions
- Hiring Application Forms
- Hiring Offer Letters
- Interviewing and Selecting Your Team:
- How to Approach The Interviews
- How to Track Candidates
- Interview Questions
- Sample Assignments
- Selecting a Candidate and Making An Offer
- Onboarding and Offboarding Your Lean Dream Team:
- Onboarding Steps and Plan
- Offboarding Steps and Plan
- Leading Your Lean Dream Team:
- Stepping Into Visionary Leadership
- Managing Performance
- Establishing Working Agreements
- Creating Valuable Team and Individual Meetings
- 30-60-90 Day Reviews
- Recurring Employee Reviews
- Creating High-Performing Teams:
- Creating the Ecosystem for High-Performing Team Success
- Aligning to Zone of Genius and Strengths
- Shifting from Delegation to Inspired Ownership™
Plus adaptable templates, examples, SOPs, calculators, and forms to fast track the hiring and upleveling process for your lean dream team
There are 3 Options for Implementing the Lean Dream Team System, Depending On the Level of Support You Want
Self-Implement The Lean Dream Team System via Our Digital Program
Dive in and begin building out or upleveling your team with the self-paced training modules and implementation toolkit.
Our Lean Dream Team is a pull-based system, meaning you can pull what you need when you need it, making it simple to implement and refer back to again and again.
Join Ops Academy to Implement with Our Advisory & Support
When you join Ops Academy, you get the Lean Dream Team System PLUS you also get our Lean Strategic Planning System and our Strategic Systems for Scale so you have all of your backend operations covered.
Plus we include 1-on-1 advisory sessions for implementation strategy and support.
Train and Certify Your Right Hand Person to Implement It For You
Don't have the time or interest in implementing the Lean Dream Team system yourself?
Enroll your right-hand person inside of our 6-month Simplify to Scale Mentorship and we'll train and certify them on simplifying and scaling your business for you including all things lean dream team!
$2500 / mo x 6
The backbone of every system is based on the 4 pillars of the Lean Out Method - Context, Clarity, Commitment, and Kaizen
Here are the business questions that the Lean Dream Team System answers:
- What roles are needed to help the company achieve its vision and goals?
- Which roles are important now and which will be important in the future as the business scales up?
- What soft skills are important to finding right-fit people?
- Who fills each role today and where are there gaps? Where does 1 individual fill multiple roles?
- What are the details for each position - title, pay, needs, job description, hiring strategy and plan?
- What will it take to perform the role well - mindset, attitude, and skill?
- What training and ongoing support does the person in the role need to be successful and who needs to commit to provide it?
- What are the KPIs and measures of success for each person individually?
- What are the KPIs and measures of success for the team collectively?
- How do we assess if the right people are in the right roles?
You want to create the space to be the Visionary Leader of your business and build out your lean dream team around you so you can scale
You look at your calendar for the week and it is filled with the things you love to do most and that align to your zone of genius – you can’t wait to dive in and get to work!
You consistently create space for innovation and strategy – and know that the most important things will get done, and get done well - and best of all, they will get done without you having to be involved
When your work day ends, you turn your computer off… and don’t think about (or check in on) your business again until the next day
You head out for a 3-week vacation and get to be fully present without that sense of panic that things will fall apart in your business without you (and without constant messages from your clients and team)
The Lean Dream Team System is one of 9 interconnected engines that comprise the Lean Business Scaling System™.
Interested in implementing the full Lean Business Scaling System and building out your Lean Dream Team?