Summer is almost here, and with the change in seasons comes a new batch of days to celebrate for Q3.
While you are creating your content calendar for Q3, whether using the one inside the Lean Out Planner or your own, here are some fun events, days to celebrate, and national holidays to inspire your content.
Choose a few days that relate to your business, and get creative planning for them. It could be something as simple as a social media post, or something you create an entire campaign around. You could plan to create photos that fit with the theme, or head over to Unsplash and find the perfect photo.
For example, let's say that you are a coach to creative entrepreneurs who helps them balance all of their different ideas to know what to focus on. You could plan social media content, photos, and posts around Get to Know Your Customers Day and National Live Creative Day.
You could take it one step further and plan an entire campaign around National Live Creative Day. Engage your community and customers in a challenge to show how and why they live creative with a reward that supports their creative business.
Incorporating a couple of these holidays into your content calendar and marketing activities can be a highly effective way to engage your community and stand out from the crowd. Cheers to planning an engaging content and marketing calendar for Q3 2020.
July 2020 Days to Celebrate
- July 4th: Independence Day #IndependenceDay
Other Fun Days to Celebrate:
- July 5th: National Workaholics Day #NationalWorkaholicsDay
- July 7th: National Macaroni Day #NationalMacaroniDay
- July 10th: National Kitten Day #NationalKittenDay
- July 11th: National Cheer Up The Lonely Day #NationalCheerUpTheLonelyDay
- July 13th: National French Fry Day #NationalFrenchFryDay
- July 15th: National Give Something Away Day #NationalGiveSomethingAwayDay
- July 16th: Get to Know Your Customers Day #GetToKnowYourCustomersDay
- July 17th: World Emoji Day #WorldEmojiDay
- July 19th: National Ice Cream Day #NationalIceCreamDay
- July 23rd: National Intern Day #NationalInternDay
- July 25th: National Wine and Cheese Day #NationalWineandCheeseDay
- July 26th: National All or Nothing Day #NationalAllorNothingDay
- July 31st: National Avocado Day #NationalAvocadoDay
August 2020 Days to Celebrate
Fun Days to Celebrate:
- August 2nd: National Friendship Day #NationalFriendshipDay
- August 4th: National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day #NationalChocolateChipCookieDay
- August 8th: National Happiness Happens Day #NationalHappinessHappensDay
- August 9th: National Book Lovers Day #NationalBookLoversDay
- August 10th: National Lazy Day #NationalLazyDay
- August 12th: National Vinyl Record Day #NationalVinylRecordDay
- August 13th: National Prosecco Day #NationalProseccoDay
- August 15th: National Relaxation Day #NationalRelaxationDay
- August 17th: National Nonprofit Day #NationalNonprofitDay
- August 26th: National Women’s Equality Day #NationalWomensEqualityDay
- August 28th: National Red Wine Day #NationalRedWineDay
- August 30th: National Beach Day #NationalBeachDay
September 2020 Days to Celebrate
- September 7th: Labor Day #LaborDay
Other Fun Days to Celebrate:
- September 4th: National Wildlife Day #NationalWildLifeDay
- September 5th: National Be Late For Something Day #BeLateForSomethingDay
- September 10th: National Swap Ideas Day #NationalSwapIdeasDay
- September 12th: National Day of Encouragement #NationalDayofEncouragement
- September 14th: National Live Creative Day #NationalLiveCreativeDay
- September 16th: National Working Parents Day #NationalWorkingParentsDay
- September 18th: National Hug Your Boss Day #NationalHugYourBossDay
- September 20th: Wife Appreciation Day #WifeAppreicationDay
- September 22nd: American Business Women’s Day #AmericanBusinessWomensDay
- September 28th: National Family Day #NationalFamilyDay
- September 29th: National Coffee Day #NationalCoffeeDay
- September 30th: National Women’s Health & Fitness Day #WomensHealthFitnessDay
So, which days will you be planning to incorporate into your marketing and content calendar for Q3?
We'll be focused on National Women’s Equality Day and National Coffee Day.
How about you? XX
by Crista Grasso
Crista Grasso is the go-to strategic planning expert for leading global businesses and online entrepreneurs when they want to scale. Known as the "Business Optimizer", Crista has the ability to quickly cut through noise and focus on optimizing the core things that will make the biggest impact to scale a business simply and sustainably. She specializes in helping businesses gain clarity on the most important things that will drive maximum value for their clients and maximum profits for their business. She is the creator of the Lean Out Method, 90 Day Lean Out Planner, and host of the Lean Out Your Business Podcast.