There's growth, and then there's inspired growth.
In my last post, I shared what's working for me and my clients right now to stand out above the noise and grow our businesses without having to continuously work harder and harder.
There are 3 powerful questions you can ask yourself to ensure you are focused on the most important things for inspired growth.
Here are 3 questions to ask yourself:
- "What rooms can I put myself in this year to see and be seen by my ideal clients, referral partners, and collaboration partners?"
- "What can I stop doing or scale back on that isn't working, that feels out of alignment, or that feels like I have to push way too hard?"
- "How can I create the ecosystem in my business to be able to regularly participate in high-value experiences and events?"
Let's break each one down...
1. Get clear on who you want to surround yourself with and find the right rooms to strategically place yourself in (like our Amplify Retreat).
Any time you can physically be somewhere in person, you are going to experience the best results.
IMO, do anything you can to attend multiple in-person experiences and events this year.
If that is truly not feasible, identify virtual rooms and take the initiative to go above and beyond to build real relationships with other members or attendees.
2. Lean things out. If it feels like you are having to push way too hard on something, it is probably time to let it go.
If you are filled with dread every time you go to do something, it is time to let it go, or reimagine how you do it.
If you don't feel excited by the things you are doing and the way you are doing them, change them up.
When you have the right offers priced, packaged, and positioned in the right way, sales should feel like a pull not a push.
3. Unapologetically create an ecosystem that gives you space to work ON your business and yourself as the leader of your business.
If everything is dependent on you in your business and you can't step away from your desk, or fully trust in your team, there is no better time than now to change that.
Although it can feel overwhelming, these are very solvable problems.
Your business completely transforms when you give yourself consistent space to grow.
I invite you to join me at one of our transformational in-person business retreats and masterminds where you will be surrounded by other high achieving and successful business owners committed to scaling in simple and sustainable ways, or finding other retreats, events, and experiences that align with your goals.
by Crista Grasso
Crista Grasso is the go-to strategic planning expert for leading global businesses and online entrepreneurs when they want to scale. Known as the "Business Optimizer", Crista has the ability to quickly cut through noise and focus on optimizing the core things that will make the biggest impact to scale a business simply and sustainably. She specializes in helping businesses gain clarity on the most important things that will drive maximum value for their clients and maximum profits for their business. She is the creator of the Lean Out Method, 90 Day Lean Out Planner, and host of the Lean Out Your Business Podcast. She is also the founder and CVO of the Profitable Planner Co and Criscara Jewelry.