Just recently, Lean Out Method Founder, Crista Grasso was interviewed by Patricia Kathleen and Wilde Agency Media about her 20+ year journey in business and entrepreneurship.
In this episode, Crista shares her entrepreneurial journey starting at the age of 16 when she ran two successful coffee businesses all the way to where she is today as the owner and founder of the Lean Out Method and of global accessory brand Criscara.
With a wide range of experience in several different industries, Crista gives insight to not only how she's managed to work with multi-million dollar companies in addition to small businesses, but the lessons she's learned along the way.
If you're a small business owner, you won't want to miss out on this episode because Crista shares over two decades of experience and the challenges and lessons she has learned from working with a variety of businesses and teams. Crista also shares the tools you can use as a business owner to gauge where to start with a client before working together.
If you've been wondering how the Lean Out Method can help your business, you're going to want to bookmark this podcast because Crista explains how this method can accelerate your business in just 90 days.
- 2:37 Crista’s bio
- 3:29 Crista’s academic background
- 4:34 How Crista went from managing a Starbucks to getting her first corporate gig out of college
- 5:30 Crista’s first introduction to Lean practices
- 6:08 How working in numerous different industries made Crista a better consultant + business owner
- 7:15 The start of Crista’s entrepreneurial journey
- 8:1 Crista’s experience working as consultant in addition to running her small businesses
- 10:26 The tactics Crista uses to help small business owners
- 12:37 How Crista handles working with businesses when they need development in specific areas
- 14:40 The top 3 issues Crista sees in small businesses
- 16:45 Tools that Crista uses to gauge where to start with a client before working with them
- 17:53 Where the name Lean Out Method originated from
- 19:03 The interview process Crista has with people to see if they’d be a good client
- 20:04 How long it takes for small businesses to see results using the Lean Out Method
- 21:33 How Crista leverages social media for business and which platforms she prefers
- 23:00 Crista’s three-year growth plan
- 24:47 Crista’s vision for the Lean Out Method team going forward
- 26:06 Top 3 pieces of advice Crista would give to her younger self
XO, Jacy Mercer, Team Lean Out Method
by Crista Grasso
Crista Grasso is the go-to strategic planning expert for leading global businesses and online entrepreneurs when they want to scale. Known as the "Business Optimizer", Crista has the ability to quickly cut through noise and focus on optimizing the core things that will make the biggest impact to scale a business simply and sustainably. She specializes in helping businesses gain clarity on the most important things that will drive maximum value for their clients and maximum profits for their business. She is the creator of the Lean Out Method, 90 Day Lean Out Planner, and host of the Lean Out Your Business Podcast. She is also the founder and CVO of the Profitable Planner Co and Criscara Jewelry.